We, Jim and Shelby, take this moment to update all of our friends and clients of the precautions we are taking due to COVID-19.
Precautions we are taking:
Due to concerns over the virus, our office is presently closed for in-person appointments to avoid unnecessary risk to our staff and to you, our clients. These changes are to follow the guidelines set by the Center for Disease Control, the Governor of Florida, and the President of the United States.
We are available to answer your phone calls and e-mails.
We still must follow Florida law in creating and executing documents (such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney) which includes witnessing and notarization.
- Scheduling complimentary phone consultations.
- E-mailing intake sheets or drafted documents.
- Mailing documents to be signed, witnessed, and notarized nearby.
- Sign your documents “Curbside.” You remain in your vehicle - we practice Social Distancing.
- We will wear masks and gloves for every interaction with our clients.
- E-mail documents for you to print at home for execution elsewhere.
- Transferring mobile home titles at the Tag Agency on your behalf.
A Note From Our Attorneys:
Our sincerest wish is that you remain safe and healthy during this troubling time, and we thank you for your understanding and patience.
Jim & Shelby