Mr. Weaver and his very competent staff helped me in closing the sale of my mother’s home. She was in an assisted living facility, but due to his great staff, all paperwork was finalized in a very short timeframe. They were understanding of my mother’s situation and worked closely with us to get the closing done as soon as possible. Melissa and Shelby even came to the assisted living facility and did the closing there with the sellers to accommodate my mother’s condition. We were kept up-to-date throughout the entire process and the entire matter was concluded very efficiently.
Had him review a contract in purchasing a home. First off, his staff is EXCELLENT. Most of my conversations were with his paralegal, Melissa Shields (who is awesome), and they are really on their game. So often you call up a company or someone and they’re often so disconnected (at best) or just not very bright or even rude (at worst). Not the case with these individuals.
Melissa got on the phone with me right away, understood my issue and handled my situation quickly. I was under a time constraint and needed a response in less than a day. I scanned the documents to her as I was in another city at the time and she reviewed them FAST, got back to me with detailed notes, as well as called me back to go over things in detail. During the call, both she and Jim spoke with me at length and in detail about any potential issues and gave some great recommendations on what to do. Excellent experience. Would recommend them to anyone.
ESTATE PLANNING PEACE OF MIND
We were delighted with the estate planning documents Mr. Weaver created for us. He listened carefully to us as we expressed our concerns, gave us expert and thorough advice, and created our documents promptly. He is articulate and pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough; we have recommended him to our friends!
- Estate Planning Client
TO GIVE US A REVIEW, CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
Testimonials are prohibited unless they meet the following requirements:
- the person making the testimonial must be qualified to evaluate the lawyer
- the testimonial must be the actual experience of the person making the testimonial
- the information provided by the testimonial must be representative of what clients of the lawyer or law firm generally experience
- the lawyer may not write or draft the testimonial
- the person making the testimonial may receive nothing of value in exchange for the testimonial
- if the testimonial contains information about results obtained, the advertisement must contain a prominent disclaimer that prospective clients may not obtain the same or similar results.