Practice Area Overview
Legal Representation in Lake Wales, Florida
Business Lawyer - Guardianship Attorney - Bankruptcy Lawyer
At Weaver & McClendon, LLP, our attorneys are accessible, friendly, and knowledgeable in many areas of law. We provide quality legal services to a diverse clientele in an accessible and efficient manner. Learn more about how we can assist you by contacting our Polk County attorneys today. We provide legal services in the following areas:
- Probate: We provide probate services throughout the state of Florida. Our firm is very adept at assisting both in-state and out-of-state Personal Representatives.
- Wills, trusts, and estates: We prepare estate planning documents including wills, revocable trusts ("living trusts"), durable powers of attorney, health care surrogate powers of attorney, and living wills. In addition, we assist clients with effective, efficient, and reasonable estate and probate administration.
- Real estate law: we provide extensive real estate expertise involving real estate transactions from contract to closing, title insurance, real estate litigation, and representation of homeowners' associations.
- Business and commercial law: We assist clients with business formation, including LLC formation and subchapter S corporations, business organization, and other business law services in Florida. In addition, the firm currently serves as local counsel to Citizens Bank and Trust.
- Litigation: We practice in several areas of litigation, including real estate, contract, debt collection, probate, bankruptcy, business and commercial litigation. Our litigation experience allows us to support fully our transactional practice when disputes and lawsuits arise.
- Bankruptcy: We provide bankruptcy services to clients under Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. We help those with financial problems find closure so that they may have a fresh start.
Contact Weaver, McClendon & Penrod, LLP
If you are in need of experienced legal representation, Weaver, McClendon & Penrod, LLP can help. We have been serving clients since 1976 and understand the sensitive matters you face. Contact our Lake Wales, Florida, business lawyers and probate attorneys today.
Weaver & McClendon, LLP
240 East Park Avenue
Post Office Box 466
Lake Wales, FL 33859-0466
Located in the heart of Central, Florida, Weaver & McClendon, LLP serves clients in all Florida Counties, including Polk and Highlands Counties and the cities of Avon Park, Bartow, Davenport, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Haines City, Lake Hamilton, Lake Wales, Sebring, and Winter Haven, Florida.